I have accumulated many personal reviews while listening to albums. My reviewing style is non-conventional and was only intended for myself. Sometimes I will only use one sentence to describe an album if I feel that is all that's required. Other times I will review an album while I'm still listening to it, leading to a song-by-song review of the album (bringing the size of the review to nearly dissertation-level). There are times when I will even come back to a review to add information that I didn't know when originally writing the review. The point is that I won't edit my reviews to make them more readable or conventional. My reviews are always a direct result of what I was feeling when I wrote them and I want to let that feeling come through.



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

凛として時雨 - moment A rhythm [2008]

One song... better be good especially coming from Telecastic fake show. Holy shit... it's a big song. Starts with Glitch, goes directly into very calm and slow with some building up happening after a few minutes. This is certainly a very different style for the typically Post Hardcore band. The focus is on subdued and calm song writing than the high-energy madness that had previously been a mainstay of their material. Shockingly, there's quite a bit of Glitch music thrown in here as well. The production is good and while I do miss the high-energy stuff, the calm and atmospheric feel is very appealing.

Rating: 8

http://sigure.jp/

All ratings are out of 10. Rating may not be a whole number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, you fucks!